Departing from: D3 is Start-up that develops air traffic control for Urban Air Mobility.
Our solution: a deep tech digital operating platform that is open to all service-, vehicle and added value providers and offers a complete solution for cities wanting to open up their airspace.
Arrival at: Our vertically integrated system will allow air vehicles to navigate through future cities, to make the right decisions in all contingencies, and deliver people to their destinations safely, reliably and efficiently.
The Crew: We love technical challenges in areas like robotics, decision-making and deep learning and especially planning of safe routes, while collaborating with hardware and systems engineers. If you’re a software engineer who is curious about automated air traffic control, we are happy to welcome you on board.
The Route: We are based in Munich and would love to see you here. Remote work? Talk to us!
The Job: In this Software Engineering Role, you’ll be responsible for developing algorithms for determining safe routes that will be provided to urban air vehicles in order to assure efficient and accident-free traffic
Your Responsibilities include:
· Developing advanced route-determination and deconfliction algorithms.
· Optimizing real-time decision making for making routes safe, fast and efficient.
· Building simulation tools and infrastructure to enable data-driven decision making.
Your Take-Off Clearance:
· A BS or MS degree in Physics, Computer Science, Robotics, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
· Knowledge of route planning algorithms
· Experience writing safety-critical code
· Experience with advanced graph search algorithms
· Experience with data analysis
Very nice to have:
· Experience building and deploying machine learning models
· Experience in the aviation industry
Highly Valuable Team Member: We are looking for a curious, highly self-motivated, communicative and team-capable self-starter (m/w/d). You are driven by technical challenges and want to invest your passion into a massive, future-oriented project.
You will be a respected member of a close-knit crew of high caliber engineers with an appetite for breaking boundaries.
AND: we are interested in diversity! Never believe you cannot apply!
Interested in boarding the Future of Aviation? Please contact us at: email@example.com